I recently added a travel portion to my blog; so I wanted to post a few pictures I compiled through from my Instagram and Snapchat! Here are some highlights from my trip:
- Flying to NYC: always petrifying! (I typically drive)
- My first time trying ramen at RamenYa! I totally get it now, guys!
- Finding my new fav pizza spot in the city, Harry’s Italian. I went back the next day for a round two; worth every single calorie! Marry me, pizza!
- Overpriced bar drinks at one of my favorite hotels, Yotel. Located in Times Square, great for a first timer in the city! (Superb touristy location)
- Driving past the Brooklyn bridge and being half speechless every time. I have a thing for bridges?
- Spending some QT with my man in the swankiest hotel I’ve stayed in thus far, Andaz on Wall Street. A must stay if you want to treat yourself. I scored a steal by booking it on Hotwire just days before I arrived!
- Discovering my new favorite wine, Sauvignon Blanc! I got it at every restaurant possible, and it tastes amazing every time!
- Special shoutout to friends and loved ones for making this trip extra special!
I hope you enjoyed a quick and simple recap of my trip last month! I’m excited to bring you more travel content in the near future!