Happy Valentine’s Day everyone! Today is just like all others for me, but if you’re into making today extra special (single or taken) I created a quick makeup menu to assure you’re feeling tip top for your day’s events.
- Mac Sable Eyeshadow: The first product I want to bring to you’re attention is an oldie but goodie. The Mac eyeshadow in Sable is an old cult favorite, and after re-discovering it, I see why! It’s the perfect warm champaign color you can rock all year round. The formula is pigmented, but not overly so; which makes for easy blending!
- L’Oreal Liquid Eyeliner Pro Brush Tip: incredible formula that will last all day (all night, if need be). I workout in this eyeliner all the time; the ultimate test!
- Wet n’ Wild Mega Last Liquid Lip Color: Okay Okay, I know, I’ve been raving about this lip color for far too many blog posts but I JUST CAN’T GET ENOUGH! These $2 liquid lipsticks do not need much introduction. Just try it, girl! You wont be sorry.
- Urban Decay All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray: This makeup setting spray can be used any time of day of course, despite the name; and it seriously makes you’re makeup last ALL DAY. Simple as that.
- Kevin Murphy Shimmer Shine Spray: All hail shine sprays for my over died hair that I plan to continuously fry and over style! I just can’t give up the heat or the color for my hair, so to makeup for the damage I’ve been bathing my hair in the KM Shimmer Shine spray. A fresh masculine scent with a slight glitter finish will keep your hair soft and shiny all day!!
Click this photo to view my Get Ready With Me- Valentine’s Day Edition to see some of these featured products in action!
What are your Valentine’s Day plans? I’m headed to the gym now, and then off to our local market to indulge in several tacos (severely looking forward to it, if you can’t tell)! I hope you all enjoy you’re day; and I hope this months Makeup Menu was helpful!